WSU SuRPlus stores
Washington State University Surplus Stores supports the university and individual departments by maximizing the reutilization and proper disposal of all university owned property through sales to WSU departments, priority organizations and the general public at fair market values.
Surplus provides support and services to university departments, other government agencies, non-profit organizations, schools and the general public:
- Proper handling and disposal of university owned property.
- Sale of surplus to WSU departments and priority organizations.
- Sale of surplus to the general public through public sales, live and online auctions.
- Consignment sale opportunities for WSU departments
- General storage for WSU departments
Due to weather and staffing issues the auction for Thursday, December 1st 2022 has been canceled. Please check back for a new auction date.
SURPLUS STORE SCHEDULE
Surplus Stores is open to the public every Friday from 10am to 3pm. WSU departments, Agencies and NPO’s are also encourage to shop on Fridays but we ask they observe the same shopping hours as the public.
STORE CLOSURE DATES
November 11, 2022
November 25, 2022