Washington State University Surplus Stores supports the university and individual departments by maximizing the reutilization and proper disposal of all university owned property through sales to WSU departments, priority organizations and the general public at fair market values.
Surplus provides support and services to university departments, other government agencies, non-profit organizations, schools and the general public:
- Proper handling and disposal of university owned property.
- Sale of surplus to WSU departments and priority organizations.
- Sale of surplus to the general public through public sales, live and online auctions.
- Consignment sale opportunities for WSU departments
- General storage for WSU departments